Dr. Henman is a key person in our hiring process, synthesizing test results and personally interviewing all final candidates. Her judgment and ability to assess candidates were crucial to our success in rebuilding our top management team.”
Former President, Omega Engineering
Is your organization experiencing mergers, acquisitions, downsizing, or growth? If so, you face an unprecedented need for reliable information about key executives—both those in your organization and those you plan to hire.
At Henman Performance Group we offer a systematic process that gives the organization objective, indispensable data—the information you need to avoid costly hiring or promotion mistakes.
We have helped companies that range in size from $30 million to $30 billion improve the way they plan the future, develop the leadership pipeline, and meet their continual succession needs. Here are the ways we can help you make the decisions you can’t afford to get wrong:
- Map out a clear succession plan and timeline for key positions so individuals can develop skills and gain the experience they will need to move forward in the organization.
- Ensure immediate high productivity when jobs are vacated.
- Improve performance of participants in their current areas of responsibility.
- Avoid costly hiring and promotion mistakes, and reduce turnover.
- Ensure legal and ethical compliance in your hiring and succession planning.
- Guarantee leadership growth keeps pace with organizational goals
- Attract top talent in your industry and provide opportunities to retain these stars.
- Reduce external search costs by developing from within.
Successful succession planning depends on you promoting exceptional performer to key positions in your organization. These stars distinguish themselves and personify the E5 Exceptional Performer Model. They don’t raise the bar—they set it for everyone else. They serve as gold standards of what people should strive to be and attain.
If you were to scour the world, you’d be hard-pressed to find people who do their jobs better. You wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again; you’d be crushed if you found out they were leaving; and your success depends on them being in key positions in your organization.
Take the “Succession Planning Self-Test” to measure your preparation for the future opportunities and challenges your organization will face as you tie talent and strategy decisions together.