With Dr. Henman’s guidance, our search committee recruited an exceptional CEO candidate who dramatically impacted our organization’s market capitalization in a matter of months. In addition, he quickly strengthened our global industry role, while driving enhanced levels of growth and profitability. Dr. Henman’s insights were critical to our success.”
Board of Directors
Chairman, Succession and Compensation Committee
Interviews, resumés, and references won’t give you all the vital information you’ll need to make one of the most critical decisions that you simply can’t get wrong—that of selecting a new CEO. You need more than subjective opinions that can be both biased and wrong. Instead, you require objective data and reliable feedback to help you choose the person who will have the most power in the organization.
At Henman Performance Group, we offer a proprietary approach to CEO selection that combines comprehensive information about a candidate’s problem-solving and decision-making abilities, work-related personality characteristics, and leadership potential. The highly validated and reliable assessments we include in our battery ensure fairness to all and take the guesswork out of the hiring process.
This is a systematic, thorough process that gives the organization impartial, indispensable data that you will need to make selection and succession decisions.
You will benefit in the following ways:
- Protect the financial aspects of the business
- Prevent the departure of key talent
- Avoid costly hiring mistakes—usually more than four times the CEO’s base salary.
- Build confidence among board members, employees, and other stakeholders that you have selected the best person to run the company.
- Make legally defensible hiring decisions—thereby reducing risk.