When companies merge or acquire, share holders usually expect that, upon completion, synergy will kick into high gear—that one plus one will equal three. Unfortunately, as evidenced by countless failed or disappointing mergers, one plus one all too often doesn’t even equal one anymore. The deal disappoints stakeholders, and the acquiring company loses market share, margins erode, or profits drop. The reason M & A’s most often fail? The research indicates poor post-merger integration is to blame.
At Henman Performance Group, we provide breakthrough solutions and straightforward answers to complex pre- and post-integration questions.
- Fully realize the intended financial and strategic results of the transaction.
- Address the myriad integration aspects of M & A’s to emerge stronger and uniquely positioned for growth.
- Avoid costly talent mistakes.
- Create a new high-performing, combined culture.
- Generate deal synergies and deliver unprecedented results.
- Achieve the financial results you envision—a synergistic organization whose results are more than the sum of the individual success.
- When you take the guesswork out of choosing the best leaders for the newly-created enterprise, you immediately begin to reap the rewards of the merged organization.
- After you orchestrate a successful merger or acquisition, your repute in the industry skyrockets, making you more attractive to top talent and investors.
- Structure, discipline, and transparency will prevent clashes of culture, the true enemy of a successful M & A.
- Once you have the resources to cope with unforeseen events, you will be able to create integrated teams, coordinate efforts, and avoid deal-eroding delays to profit.