Do you have the desire and talent to coach executives and senior managers but lack the formal training, processes, and credentials to step into that role with confidence?
Let’s fill in the gaps together and send you from considering to succeeding. Take my one-day workshop to become licensed to use Henman Performance Group trademarked processes, assessments, and intellectual property. In this high-energy, high-content, apply-now course, you’ll get to the heart of the coaching process and remove the non-essential components that become stumbling blocks for many coaches.
The certification equips you to:
- Take the steps you must take to add coaching to your business
- Write coaching proposals that buyers accept every time
- Understand and abide by ethical and professional standards for coaching
- Write specific coaching objectives and establish metrics for each
- Use proprietary assessments for the rest of your professional life (no renewal required)
- Create and adapt templates for coaching proposals
- Improve a client’s skills related to
- Time management and mastery over priorities
- Conflict resolution
- Setting strategy
- Developing direct reports
- Customer relations
- Retention and hiring
- Master the secrets to writing successful action plans
- Conduct customized 360 interviews
- Give direct feedback
- “Shadow” an executive effectively
- You’ll also receive my reading list for executive development and copies of my three books, plus licensure to develop training materials related to their time-tested content and ideas for weaving your own intellectual property into the mix.
Included with the one-day workshop, you’ll have unlimited phone and email access to me for three months.
Date: Please call to schedule individual time with Linda or to join a group.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Investment: One-time payment of $9,500 (No annual licensure renewal required)
Call 636.537.3774 for more information or complete and submit the form below.