“With Linda as my coach, I discovered new ways to leverage my assets to move forward quickly In my career. In six months I have already completed most of the goals we set, and we continue to strive for improvement. I have grown as a leader, board director, and CFO.”
former CFO, now President
Do you receive enough candid feedback to help you move to the next level of success? Typically, the answer is “no.” Executive Coaching offers a customized approach that honors your individuality, revitalizes you, and helps you improve your leadership
- Ensure your leadership style will drive the strategy.
- Improve productivity by holding people accountable more consistently.
- Guarantee people have both the willingness and ability to own their parts of the strategy.
- Develop your direct reports to their full potential, which will mean avoiding the temptation to jump in and fix things or to give your opinions / advice prematurely.
- Be more disciplined in you approach to selection, evaluations, and decisions about talent.
- Understand how you can better leverage your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses.
- Free your time and develop your team by delegating more effectively.
- Leaders in all industries and companies share three common responsibilities: make effective decisions, drive the business, and develop the bench. Through objective data, you will learn to improve your approach to all three.
- Effective leadership directly impacts performance—your own and your team’s.
- When you better understand how your behaviors influence the performance of others, you can make informed decisions about change.
- When you know how to be a firm but fair leader, star performers won’t want to leave you, thereby reducing replacement and recruiting costs.
- Through better delegation, you will develop the leadership pipeline, attract and keep star performers, and gain at least 5 hours per week by eliminating unnecessary activities.